During the pandemic, we have rules that must be obeyed. They are as follows:
- Face Masks: If you are vaccinated, you do not have to wear a face mask or practice social distancing. If you are unvaccinated, you must wear a mask and practice social distancing. Children under 12 years of age must wear a mask. We are allowed to see proof of your vaccination.
- There is a sanitizing station inside to the left of the front door for anyone who would like to use it..
- We will now allow 25 people in the library at one time. Our normal capacity is 50.
- Items can be returned to the Circulation Desk, or via the Night Drop.
- Our restroom is now available for patrons.
- Any member of the Public who refuses to follow these guidelines must leave the Library and will incur a suspension of privileges.
The Bolton Free Library has two public computers as well as Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi is available 24/7, so even when we are closed, you can still access the Internet from our parking lot. We also have copy, fax, and scan services. B&W copies are 15 cents a page and color copies are 35 cents a page. Faxes are $1.00 a page. Our fax number is 518.644.2234.
With just a library card, you can access a world of e-books through Overdrive, a digital distributor of eBooks, audiobooks, music, and video titles. You also have access to our online catalog, where you can see what the libraries in communities around us have.
We also have a beautiful display case in which we feature many lovely collections – come see what we have! We are always looking for new things to display, so look around your house, and let us know if you have a collection you’d like to share.